Sunday 21 February 2010

How to buy an LCD monitor

I was drooling about a year, eager for an LCD monitor for my computer, but the prices are crazy, so I decided to wait a while '. A few months ago, while I was in Dubai I decided to buy an LCD monitor, because prices have fallen by then. I am looking for a 17''Bildschirm, but ended up buying a 19''Bildschirm. This is because for the money I spent in Dubai for 19 was''I always 17''in India. And as we all know ... size does not matter .... at least in the monitor!

Ihave studied a bit 'before I bought this monitor, I would be happy to share.

So, because I wanted an LCD in the first place? The benefits are very clean - easier to move around / because thinner, lighter and require less space, less eye fatigue, more energy efficiency of a CRT (less power) and, of course, LCD screens look good .

The first thing I thought the price was, of course. I wanted a very expensive model, but I had no intention to name ein''No Buy''Brand. Then came the size - I was with a monitor 17''Samsung I7''war so well for me. During my browsing, I saw how beautiful it looks a 19''Bildschirm and after comparing prices with India, I went for a larger screen. The next thing on my list was the answer. I wanted a fast response time (8-12 ms), so that when I played games,''nicht''Geist image (motion blur). My BenQ monitor has a response time of 8 ms and I have not seen any dilution at all. I was alsoOops der''Dead Pixel''Politik the manufacturer. You see, LCDs are notorious for dead pixels - even one dead pixel at the center of the screen, you can ruin your LCD experience. Before you purchase your LCD, the seller receives a full white image on the screen first, followed by a display black screen (easily achievable in Microsoft Paint), you can screen for dead pixels. Check the Dead Pixel policy of the company. If you do not find dead pixels is within the warranty period, which will replace the monitor?Try to test your LCD monitor before you buy - make sure the seller has the monitor itself and not a new textbook.

A few things to remember on an LCD screen - is a limited field of vision, which means that it is sitting in front of them to have a good vision. The better the product, the greater the field of view and not vor''Position is a darkening of einem''nicht screen. All LCD monitors have what is known as aAuflösung''''was native means basically that give their best performance in this resolution. For example, my 19''Monitor a native resolution of 1280 x 1024 (SXGA). Any other solution is blurred and indistinct. Choose your resolution depending on the size of the screen for purchase. For me, the best resolution are as follows: 15 "800 x 600 or 1024 x 768, order 17-1024 768, 19''-1280 x 1024 Physically, you try different resolutions, the screen before you buy - maybeThe seller will not have a clue about the native resolution.

Game lovers DTP and people will still prefer the CRT and larger displays as they can for the money to buy them the money for LCD screens. In addition, the colors are brighter and there is no motion blur on CRT screens (assuming you have) a good graphics card. If you have limitations of space or intense Worten''''andare with word processing, surfing the Internet at work, etc., for an LCD monitor, of course, assuming you can afford. A bit 'ofLCD monitors come with speakers, which makes them ideal for offices. But music lovers and serious gamers will hate the sound of metal.

I am very happy with my BenQ FP91G monitor and I would recommend without hesitation. Other companies, like Acer / Samsung / making Viewsonic LCD screens, which are equally good but different prices. So, poking a little 'first to show off.

Strollers tv tome Play Vehicles : All Toys

0 comments:

Post a Comment